JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
The creation of a transformed wine industry that is sustainable and vibrant, populated by an empowered worker community that shares equitably in the growth and prosperity of this industry.
OUR CORE OBJECTIVES
- To build a shared consciousness for worker and industry owners, through providing information, platforms for dialogue, education, coordination, and promote ethical trading.
- To change the structure of industry to more effectively represent the interests of all industry players, most notably, for the farm worker community.
- To engage in partnerships with stakeholders across the sector to effect the transformational agenda.
- To act in the interest of the wine industry in general.
Our intent is declared wherever the Wine Industry moves toward the empowerment, enablement and alignment of farm workers, to share equitably in the growth and prosperity of the industry.
OUR SIX CENTRAL FUNCTIONS
- To oversee, monitor and alter the industry concerning transformation;
- To influence and facilitate the implementation of projects and processes with key partners;
- To share and distribute knowledge between the workers and within the industry through networking, skills development and community-based projects relating to self-help with workers;
- To perform the role of lobbying and advocacy within the wine industry and in partnership with government, in the interest of the worker;
- To ensure the provision of training, support and assistance by means of community based projects;
- To require a necessary focus on the leveraging of resources for the sustainability of industry, the Trust, and its work.
|Back||Back to top|
S M T W T F S 01